How Do We Clean Upholstery?
Sparkle Cleaning Service team uses hot water extraction for cleaning domestic upholstery. Also known as steam cleaning, this method is delivered with powerful and efficient equipment. However, our cleaners add some good old-fashioned hard work and attention to detail to ensure that we provide the best possible results for your furnishings.
For the best results, our trained technicians can recommend the most suitable method for any fabric or couch. If you want to get an idea for yourself, here is a list of the most common cleaning codes:
- S – means solvents only. Dry clean, no water.
- X – means vacuum or brushing only. Do not attempt to clean. Very rare code.
- S/W – means dry foam from a mild detergent. Safer than S, but still use dry treatment.
- W – means water. It could be safely steam cleaned.
Why Choose Us?
We at Sparkle Cleaning Service are confident enough to consider our expert sofa cleaning services to be among the best in London. You can see what previous customers have had to say about our high-quality results on our testimonials page, and you can be sure your furniture is in safe hands with us. When you book our services you can expect the following:
- Trained and certified technicians
- Professional steam cleaning equipment
- Eco-friendly solutions and other solvents
- No additional charges
- Free quotes